Terms & Conditions
By using BecauseOfWords.com (referred to as “this website”), you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with them, please do not use this website. You must be at least 18 years old to use this website.
Please understand that I own and control all copyrighted and other intellectual property rights in this website unless otherwise noted; and all rights in this website are reserved.
License to use this website
The material you do not own or control on this website or if you do not have my written consent you cannot do the following:
- Republish anything found on this website.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from this website.
- Show any material from this website in public.
- Use material from this website for a commercial purpose.
- Redistribute material from this website.
I reserve the right to restrict access to any or all parts of website. You must not access any restricted part.
Other conditions include the following:
- Do not use this website in any way or take action that can damage it or impair its performance, availability or accessibility.
- Do not use this website in any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful manner.
- Do not use this website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute material which contains or is linked to spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit, or other malicious computer software.
- Do not conduct data collection activities (including scraping, data mining, data extraction, and data harvesting) on or in relation to this website.
- Do not use a robot, spider, or other automated means except for search engine indexing on this website.
- Do not use data from this website for direct marketing (including email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing).
You must not use data from this website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
If you have contributed content to this website
You must ensure that all information you supply to me is true, current, complete, and not misleading.
You must notify me before making any edits or changes to your content posted on this website.
If you breach any part of these terms and conditions, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached them, we may delete your content.
Limited warranties and exclusions of liability
I attempt to keep all materials on this website up-to-date and factual. However, facts sometimes become outdated and changes may not be made immediately. Please contact me to verify that the material contained on this website is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or exclude liability for fraud in any way not permitted under law.
Breaches of these terms and conditions
If you breach these in any way, I may:
- Send you formal warning;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing this website; or
- Suspend or delete your access or your account on this website.
I will provide notification on this website to any changes made to these terms and conditions.
If any part of these terms and conditions is determined by courts or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other parts will remain in effect.
BecauseOfWords.com is owned and operated by Cassie Journigan.
My business mailing address is:
P.O. Box 1302
Bronson, FL 32621
Methods of contacting me include:
- The postal address given above.
- Using this website contact form.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many thanks to SEQ Legal for providing their template that I modified for these terms and conditions (https://seqlegal.com).
Last updated January 14, 2020.
P.O. Box 1302
Bronson, Florida 32621
Where the heck is Bronson, Florida?
Bronson lies in the lower third of Florida's Big Bend and about 30 miles from the Gulf Coast. Map from www.usgs.gov.